If you live, work or go to school in Lambeth, tell us what you think of our sexual health, drugs and alcohol clinics. By completing the online survey, you will help us to better understand your experiences, concerns and perceptions of sex, drugs and alcohol services in your local area.
Why we’re having this important conversation
Lambeth faces some of the greatest sexual health and substance misuse challenges in England. We want to achieve good, healthy sexual relationships in our younger population, as well as to address the pressure they experience with drugs and alcohol.
Young people’s sexual health and substance misuse services are being reviewed so that we can improve what is on offer for you, your peers and family members. These contracts were originally due to end in March 2022 but were extended due to COVID, to enable a thorough review of the services we offer young people in Lambeth to take place.
What are these services?
- DASH – Drugs Alcohol and Sexual Health Lambeth
- Come Correct – free condom distribution scheme
- HYP – Healthy Young People Southwark
Who is the survey for?
There are two surveys:
- complete the young people’s survey – for young people aged between 13 and 24
- complete the adults’ survey – we also want to hear from parents, carers, those who work with young people and residents too
Help us by completing the surveys by visiting the website.
The consultation closes 3 August 2022.
If you would like to speak to someone about the review, in confidence, or take part in research focus groups you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.