Lambeth Council has launched a new set of web pages aimed directly at young people. The Young People’s Guide to Coronavirus is a one-stop-shop for up to date information, advice and great ideas for making the most of lockdown. Everything they need to know, all from trusted sources, presented in seven sections.
- Stay Safe is advice on staying safe from harm, avoiding risks, looking after themselves, their families and their friends.
- Stay Positive helps keep minds fit and healthy, as well as signposting sources of emotional support.
- Stay Healthy reinforces the keep clear and keep clean message and adds hints on keeping calm.
- Stay Active pulls together a huge selection of the positive activities available right now online from Lambeth providers.
- Wifi and Data has guidance on how to stay digitally connected
- Coronavirus: Facts Not Fiction is a fake news buster.
- How are you doing it is a call out to young people to tell everyone else how they’re getting through it.
The site is a great example of the Lambeth Together and Lambeth Made spirit, created in less than a week in partnership with the borough’s Youth & Play and Digital Teams. It’s now a place where the borough’s youth providers can share ideas and services.
So, please get young people you work with to go to lambethmade.org/covid19 and ask them to share awesome ideas for living through lock down by posting on social media using the unique hashtag #StayInPower on Instagram and Twitter.