The Neighbourhood and Wellbeing Delivery Alliance (NWDA) have a number of specific health and wellbeing projects in Lambeth that the our team is working on which are embedded within our three key priorities of prevention; urgent and emergency care; and complex care
The projects aim to support a shift towards integrated, neighbourhood working to reduce health inequalities and improve the health and wellbeing of adults in Lambeth.
NWDA health and wellbeing project list
- Strategic priority 1: Prevention
- Thriving Communities
- Strategic priority 2: Urgent & Emergency Care
- Strategic priority 2: Complex Care
We are currently reviewing our priorities. More details will follow on our newer projects.
Further Information about the NWDA
- See news and stories about the Neighbourhood and Wellbeing Delivery Alliance.
- To find out more about the NWDA, please see our about the Neighbourhood and Wellbeing Delivery Alliance page.
- Find out what we have done in the last two years read our NWDA Progress Reports
- Find out more about how you can get involved with the NWDA.
NWDA – Working together to support our communities to thrive