Contact us if you are worried about your mental health and need more support than your GP can provide.
We are a team of mental health professionals, support workers and social workers who can help you access:
- one of three Living Well Centres. These offer short and longer term support from our teams of clinicians, social workers people with lived experience and support workers.
- if appropriate, a team that can visit you if you require mental health support within 24 hours.
- other services and community groups who can support you.
How to get help
To get help from Lambeth SPA you can:
- download the SPA introduction referral form, fill it out and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ask a friend or family member to contact us on your behalf
- visit your GP and ask them to contact us on your behalf
- call us on 0800 090 2456 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm)
What happens next
After we receive your details, we will phone you to discuss what kind of help you need and to agree a plan.
We will then either:
- contact mental health services on your behalf so you get help quickly, or
- inform you about community services so you can contact them yourself.
We provide support Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. If you need urgent help at other times please visit Lambeth mental health crisis support.
Use these links to download and print resources about our service: