We are thrilled to announce that the first edition of our Lambeth Together newsletter is out now. The newsletter has the latest news and updates from local organisations involved in Lambeth Together this Autumn.
- Lambeth Together World Suicide Prevention Day event
- Healthwatch Lambeth is here to ensure your voice counts
- The Lammy Awards 2019
- Lambeth Together Training Hub
- Do you know your blood pressure? Free checks for Lambeth residents
- Are you entitled to a free flu jab on the NHS?
You can also sign up to have the newsletter delivered directly to your inbox by clicking on ‘Get our newsletter’ on our home page.
What would you like to see?
As with everything we do through Lambeth Together, we would like this newsletter to be developed in partnership. We would really appreciate your feedback on this first edition and we also want to hear about your success stories, new initiatives and your hopes for the future of Lambeth Together. It would be great to include as many stories and views as possible from across the borough.
If you have anything you think could be included in the next edition, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.