A new online counselling service which gives children and young people across south east London access to free, anonymous mental health and emotional well-being support has been launched.
- access to self-help materials
- mood-tracking and goal setting tools
- counsellor messaging
- peer-to-peer support through moderated online forums
The forums address issues ranging from exam stress and depression to self-harm and relationship problems.
Qualified counsellors are available to support any child or young person in one-to-one sessions:
- from 12 noon until 10pm on weekdays
- from 6pm until 10pm on weekends
Young people can log on to Kooth.com from any connected device, wherever they are, 365 days a year.